Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Baked Scrambled Eggs

This recipe is from my friend Jayne in Racine, WI. I made this for a baby shower on Sat. Everyone loved it. We used homemade croutons that my daughter Kathleen had made.

Baked Scrambled Eggs

1 box Brownberry oven seasoned croutons
8 eggs
1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
4 c milk
1 tsp salt
6-8 slices bacon(fried and crumbled) or ham

Make the night before. Spray 9x13 pan. Pour box of croutons on bottom of dish. Add cheese. Beat eggs, milk and salt and pour on top. Cover with foil and refrigerate.
Next morning: Put crumbled bacon or ham on top and bake at 350 for 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours or until set.

1 comment:

  1. I really love making great big breakfasts on the weekends - my kids really look forward to it. This looks really great and easy! Gotta love that! My question is... does your bacon or ham burn since it's in the oven that long? Or do you put the foil back on?

    ReplyDelete