Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Apple Enchiladas

This is a fun dessert to make at the end of a Mexican meal. I made it once for 150 people for dessert after a Wednesday night meal at church. We made these when my parents were here for Jenna's birthday.



Apple Enchiladas

1 (21-ounce) can apple fruit filling.
6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1 t. cinnamon
1/3 c. butter
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. water

SPOON fruit filling evenly down centers of tortillas: sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased baking dish.

BRING butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Pour over enchiladas: let stand 30 min.

BAKE at 350 for 20 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love seeing the picture! And yeah, I better make them tomorrow morning or my husband will eat them tonight! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummo, just visting from Mocha with Linda and also a Texas Blogging Gal! This is going on my to try list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no. Just reading this blew my diet! These sound so yummy! (here from Mocha with Linda, you gotta watch that gal!).

    quilldancer.com

    ReplyDelete