Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update on my cousin and baby


This is Lindsay, almost 23 years ago. Can't believe she is a mommy now. Where did that time go? She is doing GREAT. She is off the seizure meds and the medical concerns that threatened her life, are pretty much resolved.

Kyler is OFF the ventilator after only being on it for 6 hours. I am amazed by this! He is still in an incubator, though and will be until he can maintain his body temperature.

Lindsay was going to get to hold him for the first time this afternoon. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! I will have to go back and read the beginning of this but power of the One who answers our prayers is awesome!!! (ps. I have a mini-sch. named Bogey!) I just met a mini-mini recently named Gracie and she was adorable!

    ReplyDelete