Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Broccoli & Cauliflower

I took this picture before cooking. Only cook this 4 hours, or it turns to mush....ask me how I know this! :-) If you don't like spicy food, use regular cheddar cheese soup. This was a good recipe.

Broccoli & Cauliflower

Easy and good enough to get the kiddos to eat their vegetables.

10 ounces package frozen broccoli(I used 16 oz)
10 ounce package frozen cauliflower(I used 16 oz)
salt and pepper to taste
1 can condensed nacho cheese soup
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled

Place broccoli and cauliflower in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon soup over top. Sprinkle with bacon. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great love your blog. Check out my new food blog at http://thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! Yummy :) I would really like some veggies..

    ReplyDelete