We have been on an edamame kick lately. Even though you take the 'peas out of the pod'. the flavor of the sauce comes through. We liked this.
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ teaspoon chili powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
⅛ teaspoon paprika
1 pound bag frozen edamame (in pods), thawed
½ teaspoon salt
Fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, cumin, and paprika.
3. Spread the thawed edamame on a baking pan. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the top and toss to coat. Arrange edamame in a single layer on the baking pan.
4. Roast uncovered in oven for about 12 to 15 minutes until they start to brown. Season with more salt and pepper, if desired
5. Serve warm. Roasted Edamame can be prepared a day in advance, refrigerated and warmed before serving.
Makes 6 servings