Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CROCKPOT HAM

I tried this recipe for Easter this year. Loved it. It was very easy to put together and tasted great. I usually have LOTS of pineapple in my pantry, but Easter morning, discovered only pineapple rings! They worked and tasted great!
CROCKPOT HAM
by Karolin taste of home bb

1 large can of crushed pineapple or pineapple rings
1 cup of brown sugar
1 Ham
1 can of Coke

1- Place ham in crockpot.
2- Pour pineapple over the top of it
3- In saucepan put 1 cup brown sugar and one can Coke. Heat till sugar dissolved. Pour over ham.
4- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Start it on med high and move to low when starts looking done.

3 comments:

  1. Did you use a fully cooked ham, or a smoked butt/shank portion that needs to be fully cooked before eating? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a fully cooked spiral ham. Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) The recipe looks fantastic! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete