1 cup flour
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 cup margarine or butter
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3–4 lbs chickens, cut up
Honey Butter sauce
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. combine the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in a shallow bowl.
3. Dredge chicken pieces in flour mixture.
4. Melt the butter and pour into a 9x13 baking pan and add pieces of floured chicken in a single layer, turning chicken to coat with butter.
5. Bake skin side down for 30 minutes.
6. While chicken is baking make sauce.
7. Turn chicken and pour sauce over chicken pieces and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
8. Spoon pan juices over chicken and serve.
9. For the Honey Butter Sauce: In a small pan melt the butter while beating in the honey and lemon juice.
10. Pour over the chicken pieces.
I am a wife to Don, and mother to two daughters. Jenna is a college graduate with a degree in HR, and Kathleen recently graduated college with a degree in Business Administration and is looking for a job! I am a transplant from Wisconsin, now living in Texas. We have a spoiled miniature schnauzer, Gracie. I love to spend time with my family, play the piano, read, crosstitch, cook and try new recipes.I will try to post a recipe every day.