Friday, March 23, 2012

Crockpot Chicken and Noodles

This recipe is from my mom. I don't know where she got it, but we have been making it forever.....one of the ingredients is OLEO. My girls don't know what that is! :-)My dad always liked this over mashed potatoes, so that is how I normally serve this. It gets thick enough after adding the noodles, to serve it on a plate.
Crockpot Chicken and Noodles


4 boneless chicken breasts(cut up)  I USE THREE
2 cans cream of chicken soup
16 oz package Reames frozen noodles
3 cans chicken broth( or 3 cups of water and 3 bouillon cubes)
1 half stick of butter or oleo


Melt butter, add broth and soup.  Stir and place chicken in.  Cook all day on low setting.  Mix noodles in about 45 minutes-to 1 hour  before serving.  This makes a bunch so you can eat some and freeze the rest for another meal.  (note from Mom--I have never melted the butter

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog regularly for the past six months or so and I have really enjoyed it up till now. This recipe is unreadable. I can make it out if I take my taime; however, if I have to concentrate on something to read, I will not read it. I'm sorry, but if the script isn't changed or enlarged, you will be losing a reader.

    ReplyDelete