Thursday, April 26, 2012

Crockpot Philly Steak and Cheese

I don't remember where I found this recipe, but it is a keeper!

Crockpot Philly Steak and Cheese

3 lbs beef stew meat
2 medium onions, cut into thin rings
2 medium green peppers, cut into strips( I used Multi colored)
4 cloves garlic, crushed
10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
mushrooms
8-12 hamburger buns or hoagie rolls
provolone cheese

Place the first 7 ingredients into your crock pot, turn to low heat, and cook for 8 hours.

Toast the buns and top with your choice of toppings and then add the Philly mix.


1 comment:

  1. I made this last night and my 4-year-old and 1-year-old are gobbling it up. I have no doubt that my husband will ask me to make it again, once he tries it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete