|Italian Crescent Casserole|
1lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1 cup garlic pasta sauce
1can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- In skillet, mix cooked beef and pasta sauce. Heat over medium heat until warm.
- Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles. Place dough in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate in spoke pattern, with narrow tips overlapping rim of plate about 3 inches.
- Press dough in side and bottom of pan to form crust and cover the pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese over dough in the pan.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly over cheese.
- Bring tips of dough over filling to meet in center; do not overlap.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese over the dish followed by the basil. Bake at 375°F 15 to 20 minutes.