Saturday, July 7, 2012

Homemade Jello Fruit Snacks

I saw this recipe and thought it would be fun to try these. I used my candy making molds and for this batch did NOT spray with Pam. They were hard to get out. I then tried Lime jello and sprayed the molds with Pam and they popped right out! A fun treat to try when young(or not so young) kids are around!

Homemade Jello Fruit Snacks
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com

Ingredients:
1 (3 oz) package gelatin, any flavor
2 (.25 oz) envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/3 c. water

Directions:
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour into molds and allow to set at least 20 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to try this recipe also but I didnt know what molds to use. . Candy molds is a great idea and thanks for the tip about using pam. My boys will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very simple and easy to make of Homemade Jello Fruit Snacks recipe and it is very attractive. Here we are giving good healthy Snack recipes and kids like these all varieties of recipes. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete