Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black Forest Cherry Cookies

Don't you hate it when a recipe doesn't turn out right? I used the sugar cookie mix I made and posted yesterday to make this recipe. I added too much butter since I used what the mix recipe said AND this recipe. I think next time(and I will try these again)I will use the mix just use it dry. The flavor was great, but I ended up with 2 LARGE cookies that we broke into pieces and ate.

Black Forest Cherry Cookies

l (l7.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
l/2 c.  butter
l egg
l/2 c. mini semi-sweet choc. chips
l/2 c. maraschino cherries, quartered

Preheat oven to 375.  In medium bowl, combine cookie mix, butter and egg.  Mix well.

Stir in choc. chips and maraschino cherries

Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.  Bake 9 to l0 minutes or until edges are slightly brown.  Cool cookies on cookie sheets for l minute before removing from pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment