Thursday, November 8, 2012

Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken

This was SO very moist. I put this in the crockpot, frozen, at 6:30 in the morning and it was perfect for dinner at 5:30 pm. Don told me it was very good, and since it was so easy, I will make this again and again.
 
Delicious Slow Cooker Chicken

 
Chicken breasts or whole
1 onion, sliced
1 1/2 cups water
2 T. olive oil or butter
1/2 t. salt
freshly ground black pepper {I usually just give my grinder a few twists}
herbs & spices – garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, McCormick garlic & herb blend etc.

Place the chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. I’ve done both frozen and thawed chicken…so whichever is fine.

Add sliced onion, water, salt & pepper, spices, oil or butter. Turn the slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8-10 hours. Cover it up and forget about it for the rest of the day…or until you start smelling the deliciousness wafting through your house!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment