Egg and Sausage Muffins
1/4 cup cream
12 large eggs
1 tsp pepper1 tsp salt
16 oz pork sausage
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Spray muffin tin with cooking spray like Pam (can also use mini bundt muffin pan).
2. Spoon cooked sausage in to the tin, filling 1/2 way.
3. Mix eggs, cream and other additions (optional: cheese, salsa, bacon, onion - be creative) together and spoon on top of the sausage until almost full.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, until eggs are done and slightly golden.
5. Remove from oven and let sit for a couple minutes. Gently use a spoon to remove the "muffin like" creations.