Pumpkin Dump Cake
1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree1 10 oz can Evaporated Milk
1 cup light brown sugar
3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
1 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers or pecans(Beth used graham crackers)
1/2 cup toffee bits (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Spray a 9×13 baking pan lightly with cooking/baking spray
3. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
4. Pour into prepared pan.
5. Sprinkle the entire box of cake mix on top, followed by the nuts or graham crackers and toffee chips.
6. Pour melted butter evenly on top.
7. Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
Notesserve with ice cream or whipped cream