Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe

This was a very easy roast to put together before church one Sunday. We all liked it and will make it again.

Dr. Pepper Slow Cooker Roast Beef Recipe



     1 3-5 pound beef roast

     1 can Dr. Pepper(Beth used diet)

     1 cup water

     2 dashes Worcestershire sauce

     salt and pepper

     3 cloves garlic

1.    Place beef roast in slow cooker.

2.    Add in all other ingredients.

3.    Cook for 7 hours on low.

4.    Serve warm with pan juices spooned over the top.

1 comment:

  1. I made this the other night for my family. This has got to be the simplest and most delicious beef roast I have had. It was juicy and tender. I'm allergic to garlic so I had to leave that and the Worcestershire Sauce out and it was still amazing. Thank! Making it again today!

    ReplyDelete