No Bake Peanut Butter Pudding BarsRating: 51
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups Corn Flakes
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 4-serving packages vanilla instant pudding
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 12-oz package semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Line a jelly roll pan with foil and set aside. Beth just used PAM on the pan.
- Over medium heat combine sugar and corn syrup in a large saucepan and cook until bubbling at the edges, stirring occasionally. Cook, stirring, one minute more. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until melted. Stir in rice and corn cereals until completely coated. Press mixture into the lined cookie sheet.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt 3/4 cup unsalted butter. Remove from heat and stir in powdered sugar, vanilla pudding mix and milk. Spread pudding mixture over the cereal layer in the pan.
- In microwave or in a saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter. Stir until melted and creamy, spread over pudding mixture in pan.
- Refrigerate for one hour to set. Lift bars out with foil and cut into squares or triangles.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin