Brussel Sprout Salad with Dijon Mustard Dressing
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 lb of brussel sprouts, cut into quarters
1/2 cup raisins Beth used craisins
1/2 cup pecans
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 tsp garlic powder Beth's addition
- In a skillet, lightly grill brussel sprouts in olive oil on medium heat. (3-4 minutes each side)
- In the meantime, make dressing by mixing all ingredients well in a bowl.
- While brussel sprouts are grilling, lightly toast pecans in butter in a small skillet. (optional)
- When brussel sprouts are grilled, place on cutting board and chop into three pieces, rather than in half.
- Mix chopped brussel sprouts, raisins, pecans, and top with dressing.