Friday, May 30, 2014

Mango Salsa

Hi, everyone! It's Kathleen , Beth's youngest daughter. It's been a while since I hijacked my Mom's blog, so I figured it was time. :-) Thank you all for being faithful readers who support her cooking habit! I know she appreciates each and every one of you and enjoys helping you find your new favorite recipe! -Kathleen


Mango Salsa
iheartnaptime.net

2 mangos, peeled,seeded and diced
3 medium tomatoes, diced (We seeded them because Jenna and I prefer them that way)
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 C chopped fresh cilantro
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 c pineapple tidbits, drained
1/2 tsp salt or to taste
juice of one lime
2-3 green onions, chopped. (Our addition)


Instructions
In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Stir to combine.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to meld the flavors. (Or just eat it immediately :) )
Serve with chips or on fish, chicken etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment