Sunday, November 16, 2014

Crockpot Homemade Vegetable Soup

I gave my newest crockpot one last chance to cook potatoes.  I even cut them small like I would dice onions and after 4 hours on high while I was at church last Sunday, the potatoes were NOT done.  I had to finish cooking this on the stove top.  It was great flavor.
Crockpot Homemade Vegetable Soupadapted fromhttp://www.stockpilingmoms.com


1-2 lbs leftover pot roast, shredded
1 cup juices leftover from pot roast or beef broth
1 can corn
1 can green beans
2 cans petite diced tomatoes Beth used 1 can diced and 1 can Rotel
2 carrots, peeled and diced
1 small onion, diced
2 potatoes, diced
1-2 cups water
2 tsp beef bouillon or 2 cubes

1. Place leftover pot roast and juices in crockpot.

2. Add cans of corn, green beans and tomatoes; do not drain them add juices.

3. Add carrots, onion, potatoes, bouillon and stir well.

4. Add enough water to cover everything; stir well and place lid on top.

5. Cook on low 8 hours or on high 4 hours.

6. Stir and serve.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment