2 1/2 c all purpose flour1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 c. butter, room temperature
1 1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar, slightly packed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
2 Tbsp sugar
1 1/4 c. powdered sugar
3 Tbsp milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter for 30 seconds until light and fluffy. Mix in the sugars and continue creaming until light and fluffy. Scrape down the bowl and add the eggs and vanilla. Beat for 1-2 minutes. On a low speed slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
- Spread half of the batter in the bottom of the pan. Combine the sugar and cinnamon for the cinnamon sugar and sprinkle over the batter.
- Take a small spoon and drop the remaining batter evenly over the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool completely which is about a hour. Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla for the glaze. Drizzle over the bars. As the glaze soaks into the bars they become gooey!