Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dr Pepper Crockpot Pork Chops

My girls don't care for pork chops, so I made these on a night that Jenna would be gone.  Don and I really liked these.
Dr Pepper Crockpot Pork Chops
 

6-8 Pork chops with or without bone. I did bone in
1 can and a half of Dr. Pepper Beth used diet
12 oz. of ketchup
2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste

Place all ingredients in the crock pot (stir).

Cook on low for 6 hours or until the pork chops are cooked through. They will be so tender at this point.

In a separate bowl I added the juice about two cups from the crock pot and added 1-2 tablespoon of corn starch, whisked with a fork to form gravy. You can also use flour if you don't have corn starch on hand.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try these. I'm always looking for new crockpot recipes.

    ReplyDelete