Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pina Colada Fluff

 
I made this for Easter lunch.  It was very good!
Pina Colada Fluff
 

1 3.4 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
1 20 oz can crushed pineapple (do not drain!)
1 8 oz container Cool Whip thawed Beth used dream whip, whipped
1 tsp rum extract
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
½ cup chopped nuts (your favorite)

Combine pudding mix and the entire can of crushed pineapple in a large bowl.

Stir until completely combined.
.
Fold in Cool Whip, rum extract, marshmallows, coconut, and nuts.

Chill until ready to served

2 comments:

  1. You have the kinds of recipes I like to make! So glad I found you! I couldn't find a way to follow you by email, so I added you to my Bloglovin roll. I can't wait to see your future posts. I will definitely try this fruit salad this week, and your brisket sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the recipe. I am all about simple, easy and great tasting recipes!

      Delete