Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Chocolate Cake with Red Velvet Add In


Kathleen and I found this emulsion/flavoring at Home Goods while shopping the other day.  Since she decided she wanted a red velvet birthday cake, I made one and used this.  My Father in Law LOVED the cake.  It was very moist and quite tasty.

Chocolate Cake with Red Velvet Add In

Chocolate Cake mix
oil
eggs
water
Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion

Mix cake according to package.  Add 2 T of the Red Velvet flavoring and bake as directed.  Instant red velvet cake!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is really cool! I think we have a bottle of that emulsion (I love that brand) but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is really cool! I think we have a bottle of that emulsion (I love that brand) but I haven't been brave enough to try it yet. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete