1 sleeve saltine crackers (about 40 crackers)
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
6 tablespoons Biscoff Cookie Butter
2 cups white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and arrange rack in the center position.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Arrange crackers evenly on your baking sheet, leaving a bit of space in between each cracker. I was able to fit 5 rows of 8 crackers on my sheet.
3. Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until melted. Allow mixture to come to a boil for 3 minutes without stirring. Pour the hot mixture over your crackers and bake for 5 minutes.
4. While your crackers are in the oven, melt the Biscoff in a small saucepan or in a microwave safe bowl. Remove the toffee from the oven and spread the melted Biscoff over the top. Quickly sprinkle with chocolate chips, and return to the oven for 1 more minute.
5. Remove from oven and use a spatula to gently smooth out the Biscoff and white chocolate mixture. Place in the freezer for one hour to set. Break into pieces to gift or enjoy yourself.
6. Keep airtight in refrigerator or at room temperature for 10 to 14 days.
recipe adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction
Recipe by Kitchen Meets Girl at