This was a tasty recipe that was easy to put together. I love love love the crockpot--especially when I have company. Fix it and forget it!
Crockpot Pork Roast or Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Pork Roast - 3-6lbs
1/4 Cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp honey or sugar Beth used Splenda
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp mustard
black pepper - freshly cracked
Garlic - to taste. 3-4 cloves
BBQ sauce - if desired
1. Mix all the ingredients, except the BBQ sauce and the pork roast, in a ziploc bag or large bowl and mix.
2. Place the Pork in the bag/bowl
3. Refrigerate in the marinade 3-4 hours or overnight Beth did this for 2 hours
4. After marinating it, place the Pork Roast in the to Crockpot.
5. Cook 4-6 hrs on high or 8-10 hrs on low.
6. Slice or shred the roast when done - mine is usually so tender, it just shreds.
7. After shredding, let it sit in the juice and soak it up!
8. Serve with BBQ Sauce if desired