Thursday, April 21, 2016

Reuben Roll Ups

This is Jenna - I just thought I would take over my mom's blog for two new recipes I tried this week! The first one turned out really yummy and was very easy to put together. I haven't really been hungry and I am all about simple, so this recipe caught my attention on Pinterest! They would make a great appetizer or just a quick lunch!


Reuben Roll Ups
www.spendwithpennies.com

1 package crescent rolls
1/2 cup thousand island dressing
4 oz. corned beef (I ended up getting pastrami from the deli)
4 oz. shredded swiss cheese
1 cups sauerkraut, drained and patted dry

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Separate the crescent rolls and on each roll place 1 tablespoon (or squirt!) dressing, 1/2 ounce pastrami, 1/2 oz of cheese and 2 tablespoons of sauerkraut. Roll each one up and place on a parchment (or sprayed) pan. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until they are brown. Serve with extra dressing for dipping and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment