We love Torchy's Tacos and knew we would love this copycat recipe. We halved it and made it in the crockpot. So very, very good. We decided it was THE best Queso we have had.
16 oz fire roasted salsa
4 oz chopped green chili
32 oz velveeta
⅓ cup cream
1. Mix together over medium flame until melted and hot. We put in small crockpot on low until melted.
2. Stir continuously.
3. Top with guacamole, cilantro, crumbled or shredded queso fresco and Torchy's Diablo sauce.
4. If you don't have access to Torchy's sauce, add your favorite hot sauce.
5. Normally you put the guacamole in the middle and then pour the cheese sauce over it.
6. Then top with the queso fresco and cilantro