I made these to have on hand for a quick breakfast. The only downfall to this recipe is they stuck in the muffin tin and I used this goop and things are NOT supposed to stick. I very much liked these.
1½ cups chopped cooked broccoli
1 cup diced ham
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese Beth used mozzarella
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and coat a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Divide the broccoli and ham between the cups in the muffin tin. Top each with a slightly heaping tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
3. Crack the eggs into a large bowl, add the dry mustard, kosher salt, and pepper, and lightly beat.
4. Divide the egg mixture evenly between the muffin cups. You'll need about ¼ cup of the egg mixture for each one, but it is easier to add about half of that at a time and let it soak down into the cups.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set and top is lightly golden brown.