This is the first of 3 new recipes I tried for the most recent Packer game. We all liked them.
½ cup buffalo wing sauce
½ cup butter
1Tbs Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp seasoned salt
16 oz bag pretzel sticks
blue cheese dressing for dipping or ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Line a jelly roll pan or two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Melt wing sauce, butter and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in onion powder, garlic powder, and seasoned salt and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Empty bag of pretzels into in a large bowl.
- Drizzle pretzels with wing sauce mixture and toss with tongs until evenly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing for dipping, if you like.