Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Smokey Chili Lime Salad Dressing

I didn't try the whole salad, but this recipe looked delicious for the salad I was making! The dressing was really easy to make and it made a lot. The mason jar is 16 ounces. I made a few changes because of what ingredients I had in my fridge.






1.5 cups Paleo Mayo (Jenna used Greek Yogurt)
Juice of one large lime
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon mustard
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chives, chopped (Jenna omitted this!)
1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped (Jenna omitted this!)

Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and combined. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.


Jenna's notes: I'm not a fan of mayo and I had a lot of Greek Yogurt in my fridge so I tried it and it was delicious! I did add about 3 tablespoons of milk to thin it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment