I made this for a snack during the Packer/Bears game. It is sinfully delicious! I added pieces of Texas sheet cake that Kathleen had made. YUM!
6 C. rice Chex cereal
1 C. milk chocolate melts or chips
1/2 C. peanut butter, creamy
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 C. brownie mix, from the box
Optional: Peanut Butter Brownies, Reese's Pieces, or Peanut butter cups (chopped)
1. Place cereal in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl, melt chocolate, peanut butter and vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
3. Pour over cereal and fold until covered.
4. Dump into a large plastic bag and add brownie mix, seal and shake until coated. (If you don't have a large plastic bag, pour brownie mix over cereal and stir well. Or you can use a pot with a lid to shake it in.)
5. Dump onto a cookie sheet and toss with pieces of brownie or peanut butter brownies (or even Reeses Pieces or peanut butter cups would be great!). But TRUST me, you will be addicted to this puppy chow, so beware.