Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders
1 pkg (12 rolls) Hawaiian sweet rolls
3 Tablespoons butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons sour cream
2 Tablespoons mayo
¾ cup artichokes drained and chopped
1/2 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning mix
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 and ½ cups fresh spinach, chopped
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream and mayo. Add artichokes, spinach, Ranch dressing mix, salt and pepper and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (reserve the rest for topping). Mix until well combined.
3. Slice buns lengthwise. Place the bottom part in a 13” x 9” casserole dish.
4. Spread dip filling over the bottom layer. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Top with top bun part.
5. Mix melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning.
6. Brush buns with melted butter.
7. Bake 20 minutes.
8. Let cool before serving.