Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Crock Pot Peachy Dump Cake

I had my mother in law over for dinner on the spur of the minute a week or so ago.  I decided to get out my 3rd crockpot and make dessert.  I had everything but the yellow cake mix, so used a snickerdoodle muffin mix.  It turned out great.  I had to cook this about 1 hour longer on high.  I used a 9 x 13 crockpot.

Crock Pot Peachy Dump Cake
http://www.recipesthatcrock.com

2 14½ oz Cans of Peach Pie Filling
1 t Lemon Juice
1 Yellow Cake Mix Beth used a Snickerdoodle mix(no yellow cake mix here that day!)
½ c Pecans, Chopped
½ c Butter, Melted
Garnish: Ice Cream

Spray crock pot with cooking spray.  Pour in pie filling.
Drizzle lemon juice on top.

Mix together cake mix, melted butter.   Place mixture evenly over top of pie filling and sprinkle with pecans.

Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.  Beth had to cook this for 3 hours on high.
Serve with ice cream.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment