Gluten Free Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies
1 1/2 cups gluten free flour blend (*Note, my flour blend has xanthan gum included. If yours doesn't, add 1 teaspoon.)
3/4 cup almond flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons melted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
3 large eggs
1/2 cup Andes Chocolate baking pieces
powdered sugar for rolling the dough balls.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, add all wet ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix.
- Add Andes Chocolate pieces and mix.
- Scoop a little dough and roll with your hands into a ball shape.
- Roll the ball in powdered sugar and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- When all of the dough is made into these balls, flatten them to 1/2 inch thickness with your hand.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove onto a cooling rack.