Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chicken Something Different

Since this is a new blog and I have time today, I will add a few more recipes.....pictures will come after I make the recipes again.


This is from the cookbook of the wife of the college President at ONU(Mrs. Parrott) when I was there. I wrote in the cookbook that my MIL LOVES this.

4 chicken breasts--boned and skinned, cut in half(I use frozen ones)
8 slices bacon
2 3 oz packages chipped beef (budding brand or store brand)
2 cans cr of mushroom soup
1 pint sour cream

Line the bottom of a 9X13 pan with chipped beef. Wrap each breast with bacon. Place chicken in pan. Mix soup and sour cream(I add salt and pepper) and spread over chicken. Bake at 250 for 3 hours uncovered.

I have done this in the crockpot for 8 hours on low.

No comments:

Post a Comment