Saturday, April 17, 2010

Seafood Pasta Salad

This recipe is from Donna Hammond, my roommate from college. I made this last week--and only made half the recipe since I am the only one that will eat it. I used bow tie pasta since that is what I had on hand. I LOVE this.

Seafood Pasta Salad

1 c mayonnaise(original recipe calls for Miracle Whip)
1/2 c zesty Italian dressing
4 T parm. cheese
16 oz corkscrew noodles, cooked and drained
16 oz crab meat cut up(I use imitation)
2 c broccoli, partially cooked
1/2 c green pepper
1 c tomato, chopped
1/2 c onion, chopped

Mix all ingredients together and serve. You may need to add more mayonnaise or dressing if it seems too dry. Don't make this too far ahead as the tomato and broccoli will get soggy. It does taste good the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment