Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creamy Crockpot Potatoes

Another great crockpot side dish. I LOVE my crockpot as you all know if you have followed me for more than 4 days. I have three full size crockpots and one 2.5 qt. One can never have too many!

Creamy Crockpot Potatoes
Slow Cooking Skinny

2 lbs. small red potatoes
8 oz. pkg.  cream cheese, softened
1 envelope ranch dry salad dressing mix
10 oz. can condensed cream of potato soup
1/2 cup Skim Milk


Scrub potatoes and cut into quarters. Place in 3-4 quart crockpot. Combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix in small bowl and blend well. Add condensed soup and mix well. Pour over potatoes. Cover crockpot and cook on low for 7-9 hours until potatoes are tender. Stir before serving. 6 servings

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this recipe the other day. We had it one time at your mother's house. I had the recipe and made it a few times, but dreaded looking for the recipe out of the cazillion I have. I am all about "taters." Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good. Mom, you are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This potato dish look so yummy and good to know that it is fat reduced.

    I'm following your blog for more of your yummy cooking.

    ReplyDelete