Sunday, October 9, 2011

Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Stuffing

This was a very easy recipe to put together and the house smelled wonderful all day long!  I didn't get a picture after it was done, so here is what it looked like after I put it together.  Kathleen really liked the stuffing and broccoli.  Next time I will season the chicken with salt and pepper and maybe poultry seasoning.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Stuffing

Christy Barfield Bass(crockpot girls on facebook)

1 10 3/4 ounce can of cream of chicken soup

1/4 cup butter (melted)
1/4 cup water
16 ounces of frozen broccoli (you can thaw if you want, I don’t)
1 (6) oz box of stuffing
Chicken Breast (I usually do (1) 4 oz breast per person)

1.Pour the soup, water, butter and stuffing into the slow cooker and stir
2.Add the broccoli and chicken on top
3.Cook for 5-6 hours on low. (I usually stir the dressing at least once during this time period.)




No comments:

Post a Comment