Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bleu Cheese Dressing

This is my new favorite salad dressing. I make this every 4 to 5 days. It is a perfect recipe for a low carb diet. I LOVE this and everyone that likes Bleu Cheese likes this. It couldn't be any easier to make.
Bleu Cheese Dressing
Low Carb
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk (or 1/4 cup heavy cream and 1/4 cup water)
1 cup real mayonnaise
4 ounces Bleu cheese, crumbled 
1/8 teaspoon onion powder

Stir together sour cream, milk (cream and water), mayonnaise, and onion powder with a wire whisk until smooth. Fold in crumbled bleu cheese.

Cover and refrigerate for a couple hours (if possible) before serving. Will keep in the fridge for 10 days.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! Bleu Cheese is my favorite dressing (when done right).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete