Monday, December 26, 2011

30 Minute Rolls

We have made these rolls three times now. They are super easy to make and taste great. They really ARE done in 30 minutes. Try them and you will really like them.
30 Minute Rolls
Recipe from Real Mom Kitchen

1 C plus 2 Tbsp warm water
1/3 C oil
2 Tbsp yeast
1/4 C sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3 1/2 C flour

Heat oven to 400 degrees.

In your mixer bowl combine the water, oil, yeast and sugar and allow it to rest for 15 minutes. Using your dough hook, mix in the salt, egg and flour. Knead with hook until well incorporated and dough is soft and smooth. (Just a few minutes)

Form dough into 12 balls and then place in a greased 9 x 13 pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees or until golden brown.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I needed this recipe on Christmas eve when I forgot to start my rolls and had to go and buy store bought one :( Will be trying these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me what kind of yeast you used, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used instant yeast. I buy mine in bulk at Sams club. I know you can buy it in the jar at the grocery store and measure out 2 T. I know 1 pkg equals 2 1/4 tsp, so I would use 2 pkgs of yeast if you buy it that way.

    ReplyDelete