Sunday, January 8, 2012

Crockpot Peanut Clusters

Every year at Christmas, I usually just melt chocolate and add nuts. I saw this recipe and since I LOVE heath bars, knew I wanted to try this. We did a candy mold making day and I used the left over melted chocolate to drizzle over the tops. We LOVED these. I followed the directions to a "T" and they turned out perfect. This makes a LOT!
Crockpot Peanut Clusters
LindaChicken

1-16 oz jar (salted) dry roasted peanuts
1-16 oz jar (unsalted) dry roasted peanuts
1 Bar (sweet) German Chocolate - broken into pieces
1-12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
1-1/2 packs white almond bark(microwave until soft and runny) I used 36 oz
1-12 oz bag butterscotch chips
1-12 oz bag Heath candy chips
1-Large Hershey candy bar (broken into pieces)

Use a large crock-pot and place items in pot in order they are listed. Cook on low heat for two (2) hours. DO NOT LIFT LID during cooking time. After two hours stir well and spoon by heaping teaspoons onto waxed paper on a cookie sheet. MAKES A LOT!!, so have at least three cookie sheets prepared. Cool completely. Store in tight containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment