Monday, January 2, 2012

No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars

These were quite tasty and very simple to make. I think they would be great sliced very thin and used as the chocolate base to S'mores!

No Bake Cookies and Cream Bars
Picky-palate.com

One 16 oz package of Oreo
5 cups Large Marshmallows
4 tablespoons butter

Place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Melt marshmallows and butter in microwave until puffed(in a greased bowl)about 1 1/2- 2 minutes. Remove and pour in ground Oreo Cookies. Stir to combine then transfer to a foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan. Let set up for 10 minutes. Remove bars out of pan with edges of foil and cut into squares.

Makes 9 large bars or 12 regular size bars

I've linked this recipe at Sweet as Sugar

2 comments:

  1. I just found you from The Daily Smash. You have so many yummy recipes that I can't wait to try. I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me back! http://eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound awesome! I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog till Monday night and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your bars up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2012/01/sweets-for-saturday-51.html

    ReplyDelete