Thursday, March 22, 2012

BLT Pizza

I know....BLT Pizza???? Don't knock it until you try it. It is THE best pizza ever! I found this recipe while visiting my friend Naomi Colon. She had just gotten an Amish cookbook, so I 'read' it front to back! I have been making this pizza for about 7 years or so. Love it with fresh garden tomatoes, but any will do.
BLT Pizza
Cooking with the Horse and Buggy People II

pizza crust
pizza sauce
mayonnaise
fried crumbled bacon
mozzarella cheese
lettuce
tomato

Prepare pizza crust and put into a pan.  Put pizza sauce on top.  Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and plenty of fried crumbled bacon.  Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes, or until done.  Immediately after removing from oven, spread with mayonnaise.  Top with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment