Saturday, November 16, 2013

Spaghetti Noodles with Broccoli

I needed a side dish to go with the Pepperoni Chicken I made. My sister told me about this, so I kind of made up my own recipe. Next time I will add a bit of hot pepper flakes for some spice.

Spaghetti Noodles with Broccoli

1 cup broccoli chopped small
2 T chopped onion
1 garlic clove minced
1 T butter
1 T olive oil
6-8 oz dry spaghetti
1/2-3/4 c Parmesan cheese

Saute onion, garlic and broccoli in butter and olive oil until soft.  Cook spaghetti according to package directions.  Drain spaghetti and save a bit of the cooking water.

Add noodles to broccoli mixture.  Add Parmesan cheese just before serving.

2 comments:

  1. This was so easy to make and delicious! Thanks for the great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! I am all about easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete