Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Chocolate Overload Loaded Brownies

I made these to take to my class at school. Everyone loved them and I was asked to make them again, so I made this twice in a week. I used butterfingers, cookies and crème kisses, rolos and snickers as my candy!



Chocolate Overload Loaded Brownies
http://www.chocolatechocolateandmore.com


1 box Brownie Mix
ingredients called for on box
1-2 cups chocolate candy(Snickers, Milky Ways and Hershey's Kisses)
1/2 cup Chocolate Fudge Sauce for Ice cream
Canned Chocolate Frosting (optional)

Preheat oven according to box directions. Grease bottom of your brownie pan (size will depend on your mix) Mine was a 9 x 13

Chop all candy into chunks. Prepare brownie mix according to box directions.  Fold in chopped candy. Spread as evenly into prepared pan as you can. Lightly warm fudge sauce. Using about 4-5 spoonfuls, drizzle across the top. Use a toothpick or knife blade to swirl the fudge sauce into brownies but do not mix in.

Bake according to box directions but I had to add about 5 minutes to my time.

Let cool completely before cutting and removing from pan. For added decadence, place about 1/2 cup frosting in sauce pan and heat just until frosting melts. Drizzle over brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment