Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats

I doubled this recipe one night before bed.  I cooked this for 8 hours and it was perfectly done.  I did not cook this with any sugar or sweetener, but added it to each bowl.  I loved having breakfast for all week!

Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats




1 cup steel cut oats
3 cups water
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
optional: ½ cup honey or 2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia

Combine all ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Enjoy!

4 servings

Weight Watchers Points Plus: 4*

 

1 comment:

  1. This topic really helps me a lot in approving my cooking expertise. it could definitely increase the protein and vitamins in our body. I can easily understand you’re all important points...

    http://www.alltimeprint.com

    ReplyDelete